Three annoying situations in 10 minutes


I’m home. Just arrive from Titi Mukim, bought a RM10 celcom top-up for me and gardenias for my sister. The time taken from my home to Titi Mukim, then get back home is less than 10 minutes by car.

In those 10 minutes, I have met three kind of annoying peoples. And they are all at Titi Mukim.

The first one, happen when I want to go to D-5 mart. There is a small road there, just enough for one car to go in, and one car to go out. But the problem is, there is someone who use his dick (not sure whether a man or a gurl) to think, and park his white viva on the entrance of the road. Right-on dick.

After fail to take right turn because of that dick, I have to change my plan and go to another shop. Luckily there are top-up premise and shop nearby.

So, move on to the second situation which is happening in the shop, at the counter. After paying for my gardenias, I stretch my hand (hulur tangan) to get the changes, but the cashier annoyingly put an ‘extra effort’ to put the change on the counter even though I was clearly send a message (by stretching my hand) to her that I want that changes in my hand.

Is it that hard? Do you think I want to hold your hand by doing so? If you are so afraid to touch me, just drop it into my palm. Don’t you worry about someone abusing you because my spare tire has a better looking than your face!!!

Finally, may be this is the least annoying compared to previous two situations. When I want to make a U-turn from my park back to the main road, I nearly hit someone. While I’m busy look at other vehicles, all of sudden there is a man right in front of my car. I mean really in front of my car, if I didn’t notice him, I might hit him.

May be that is also my fault because I already focusing on other vehicle and didn’t aware of pedestrian. But seriously, if I’m the pedestrian, I won’t walk straight to a car which is try to make a U-turn out of a parking spot hoping that the driver will notice me. The risk is at me (as pedestrian).

2 comments:

aieOreo said...

dia nak berkenalan la tuh.hehe

Part Tw0 said...

keh keh keh.xda maknanya.

Post a Comment