BORANG YANG BORING


Just finish filling up forms for my training allowances. I hate filling up forms, especially manually (by pen).

The question ask sometimes annoyed me. For example when I filling up a job application form for one company (don’t remember which company), they even ask what is my ambition (cita-cita)!!!

What The Hall assembly??????

Then the form usually ask a repetition question, such MyKad number, then ask again your date of birth, (which already in MyKad number) and your age. Come on~~

What most annoying is, they ask the same question (exactly the SAME!!!) two or three times. Like this forms I just finished, they ask my name like eight times, my “penjamin’s” name three times and the address...(my god~). I have to write my address (same address) for both ‘alamat surat menyurat’ and ‘alamat tetap’.

If they ask just once is ok, but... arghhhhhhhh!!!!

What concern me is, are they really gonna through all of it? I doubt bout it! And for employer, the thing you ask in the form is already in applicant’s resume. Stop asking unnecessary questions!!!

p/s: katakan TAK NAK kepada BORANG.

0 comments:

Post a Comment