The Donor



I take this on my FB friend's wall:

A gurl who gonna undergo a heart transfer surgery talking to her beloved boyfriend before she enter the operation room.

Gurl: I will undergo a dangerous surgery...

Boy: I know, I love you so much... I will do anything for you.

Gurl: (touched) I love you too sayang. pray for me. may the operation goes well...

Boy: always my dear. i'll wait for you.right here. (pointing at his heart).

(the surgery goes well and after she wake up, the gurl find out her boyfriend not in her room, just her father there.)


Gurl: Daddy, where is my boyfriend?

Daddy: did you know who is the heart's donor?

Gurl: WHAT???? (start crying after realize the truth)



























Daddy: hehe.i'm joking. he went to the toilet.

Gurl: /omg

THE END

p/s: /wahaha
p/ss: this joke are not suitable to be practice on somebody who just undergo a heart surgery.siriusly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment