"It seems that a tank is the best solution."


Do you ever have a problem with parking? I’m sure you do especially if you are a car driver. What is the most irritated situation at parking lots?
As for me, the most annoying situation is when a motorcycle parks in a car parking space. It is really annoyed me especially when parking space for car are limited.

Then the person who parks their car into two slots also annoyed me.

In Malaysia, the officials usually use clamp to discipline the parkers, but in Lithuanian capital of Vilnius, Mayor Arturas Zuokas took the drastic step of driving a camouflaged Russian armored personnel carrier to fight illegal parking.
He said, "I wanted to send a clear message that people with big and expensive cars can't park wherever they feel like and ignore the rights of pedestrians and bike riders".
"It shows a lack of respect and won't be tolerated. Of course, you have to have a sense of humor in my line of work and I thought this would be a way of drawing attention to the fact that the city intends to be proactive in its fight against illegal parking," he added.

"It seems that a tank is the best solution."

0 comments:

Post a Comment