Anti-20cent per plastic bag campaign.


I'm sure most of you already know about plastic bag campaign in Malaysia. Do you agree with the way this campaign being implemented?

Well, I know that I don't agree with it. It is not that I am anti green or anything, but whether you realize it or not, corporate companies are actually making money through this campaign.

I'm sure most of you have been through this situation where a cashier actually did ask you whether you want  a plastic bag or not. And they will charged you 20 cent per plastic bag.

I absolutely irritated with this situation. How come they make a profit with this campaign? I hope the authority will investigate this and came with a proper solution.

I suggest that every shops must provided paper bag for customer to replace plastic bag or, simply make plastic bag illegal so that no companies will make an extra profits. The best example in Malaysia is of course McD. Well, I'm not promoting them, but they did provide paper bag for their customer. If you see movies from Hollywood also, you'll see them carry paper bag when shopping rite?

p/s: KFC also ask 20cent for their plastic bag nowadays. Shame on you KFC!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment