Who-Tounge




Are you ever in debt? I’m sure every one of you has been in debt before. My mom always advised me to avoid from lending money to a friend or borrowing some from a friend in whatever circumstances. She said, money can cause a friend becomes enemy and I totally agree with her. For me, if I really in need of money and I don’t have any other option except for borrowing from my friend, I will make sure I pay back my debt as soon as I can. I can’t live thinking about I have debt with somebody. It is like an unfinished work which will haunt me in my sleep. But sadly, a very few people around me have shared my philosophy. Most of them enjoy living in debt.
I’m not blaming them though. If you look back, most of the businesses done around you nowadays are in debt or in more convenience terms, by loan or credit system. You buy your car, your house, your furniture, even your hand phone by loan now. Not just that, you can buy anything, I mean anything like groceries, foods at restaurant, shirts and a lot more using debt card (not debit card). Yup, debt card or in manner way, it is called credit card. Whatever they call it, the fact is you actually buy things by debt.
This whole credit system does have its advantages if you know how to use it. For example, you can use your credit card for emergency. Like your car involve in an accident and your pay day are not gonna come soon, you can use your credit card to pay first. But still, the advantages are very few if compared to disadvantages of this system.
So, back to our main point, when you borrowed some money from your friend, you must keep in mind that your friend here just did you a big favor. So, return their favor by keeping your promise; pay back whenever you promised you want to pay it back. If you borrow today and you promise to pay it back tomorrow, make sure you pay it back tomorrow. Don’t make your friend look like a loan shark; have to call you every day asking for their money. The bad guy here is you, not them.
Don’t give any excuse because your excuse not gonna pay any debt for you. Your friend doesn’t want your excuses; they just want their money back!!! My advice, before you lending or borrowing some money, keep this in mind; “senyum pinjam senyum bayar, kalau tak bayar you mati pon senyum jugak”.
P/s: free yourself from debt by live an affordable life. Peace.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree.

Post a Comment