The Man Who Eat 25000 BigMac


This evening after maghrib, for the first time after a quite a long time I go to BHarian website. I learn a few things that I’m sure most of you already know a few days advanced from me. I even just know about Osama been killed by Obama!! But I don’t want to write about that. Some people say these are just propaganda about this whole America and global terrorism. And I even watch about a theory about Osama was a CIA agent back then in youtube early this year. Well, no comment really.
Okay, back to the main idea of this post. While I browsing through BHarian.com, I found one article about a man who just ate his 25000th McDonald’s BigMac in 17th May 2011. His name is Don Gorske, born in 28th November 1953 and start eating BigMac since 17th May 1972. That’s mean he eating BigMac for 39 years now!! And he didn’t die yet!!!!
When I thought about a man who ate 25000 BigMac in 39 years, the first image came out of my mind is a big, fat, and slow man who doesn’t have life. But when I googled up his image, well see for yourself (at the bottom). And what makes it more interesting, according to Wikipedia (he even has his own wiki site!!!), his first doctor visit since 1985 is in 26th April 2011. Despite a diet some would call unhealthy, Gorske says he keeps himself in good shape. He says he’s 6-foot-2 and weighs 185 pounds, and walks as many as 10 miles a day. (So, who says burgers are unhealthy????).
Since 1972, Don Gorske ate BigMac nearly every day except eight days including the day his mother died back in 1988. According to my calculation, he ate 25000 burgers in sharp 39 years, that’s mean he ate 25000 BigMac in 14237 days (minus the eight days). That’s nearly 2 BigMac perday (1.755 to be accurate).
He also claims that he drinks almost nothing but coca-cola. You also can find him in imdb website because he had appeared in two documentary films as himself in 2004 (Super Size Me) and 2005 (Don Gorske: Mac Daddy).


0 comments:

Post a Comment