LAZY+GROSS



Are you having a problem to close your door? No? I do know some people who do have this problem.
I don’t know why it is so difficult to close the door. Is it that heavy? If that so, why does it simply get slammed by the wind? And how, in first place, you can open it???
It is so easy to close the door. If you don’t know how, ask me. I’ll be happy to teach you. If you can easily open it up, then please, for goat sake, close it back!!! If you don’t care about your privacy, think about somebody who does. (HINT: Me!!!!!)
Speaking of which, let me tell you another story. This kind of attitude is quite similar with the door situation, but even worse!!!It’s happens several time during my study at campus. These kinds of guy think their shit is some kind of art.
They feel sorry to other people who don’t have the opportunity to see this 'beautiful' thing. So, they take a hard decision to not flush them away and let this 'art' sit on toilet bowl (not even in the water!!!!).
Believe me, it’s better to keep your art just for yourself!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment