FRIEND'ed'


It’s a lot easier to remember than to forget. It’s easier to forget than to forgive. I have a friend. Actually he WAS a friend. I think was the best friend from my high school. We’re going through a lot together. But as happen in the movie or drama, he has stabbed me from my back. It’s all because of a GIRL.

I am really sad because of his decision to betray me and all my friends because of one girl. But today, miracle happens. I received a message from him. Apologize about everything. I am really impressed with his courage to admit his mistakes and apologize. But the most important is, I’m happy that he is back!!

I hope that we can forget about everything in the past and start a new beginning. But, it’s not that easy. To forgive, of course I can do that. Everybody make mistakes. Mistakes make someone a HUMAN. But to be friend again, I doubt about it. But, I’m really looking forward to it. I’m really am….

0 comments:

Post a Comment