Legs for a FISH


While I’m searching for a picture for my previous post, I found a picture from a blog, the picture of a cat, who’s HIS front legs have been cut because of a fish. I really love cat man, so I couldn’t stand when some’THING’ could do such a crime to this poor creature. This kind of ‘thing’ doesn’t deserve to be called as a HUMAN. How come IT could cut a cat’s legs just to give HIM a lesson? In my point of view, you are an ANIMAL, while this cat; deserve to hold a position higher than yours.
Here I put that blog’s link…

the video link:


p/s: don’t get confuse with the use of ‘HIS’,’HIM’ or ‘WHO’S’ for that cat and ‘IT’ for that ‘thing’. I put it like that on purpose to show my protest against human violence towards cat, especially at the market. Please visit the blog above for further story..

0 comments:

Post a Comment