cikshidadariparit




Do you know cikgu shida or cik shida or shida dari parit? If you have a FB account (of course you do) or you like to watch videos from youtube, surely you already heard about her.
For those who don’t know her yet, she’s quite popular in FB and youtube through her home made miming videos of a few popular songs.
So, what do you think about her? Some of my friends think she’s funny, some annoyed, some don’t even care. What bout me? Not important.
I recently visit to her youtube profile and read some info about her. Well, believe it or not, she’s 38 now. I thought she’s not even 30 yet. But that’s not the point. I write this post because I don’t have better thing to do and i’m bored. So, i check my FB account, i found one of miming clips produced by her, posted by one of my friend. Then i go to you tube side and search for a few more.
After watching some of her videos, here is my rating. Creativity, i’ll give her 6/10. Funny level, 2/10. The X-factor 0/10. Level of self confident 9/10 (not many people out there dare to do something that possibly humiliated themselves including me).
Moral of the story, you should do whatever you like, as long as it not opposed to your religion views or law. Don’t care about what people talk about you. People will talk, no matter what you do. So, fcuk them, who cares? Right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment