Coincident or what?



Did you see the international friendly between England and France at Wembley stadium? Well, i’m not. I just watched it from my TV. :P.
The way France play that night, lovely isn’t it? But what happens to the great Capello’s England? Its awful really.... but I doesn’t want to talk about the match analysis, I want to talk about something interesting from that match.
Did you notice the scorer jersey’s number and the scoreline have something in common? First, Karim Benzema score, 1-0. And he wears number 10 jersey. I realize it, but its not interesting yet.
Then after 2nd half France got 2nd goal, from Valbuena, wearing number 20. Then somehow I got this feeling that the next goal will came from France’s 30 or England’s 21. But there is no player with that number, so at that moment I thought it would be no more goal. Until I think in the last 10 minutes, England made a substitution, bringing in Peter Crouch. And guess what? He wears 21!! So I quite sure he will make 2-1 and a few moment after, he did!!!
So, what is your opinion? Is this just a weird (may be freak) coincidence or it does mean something? Jeng jeng jeng~

0 comments:

Post a Comment